New GE GeoSpring Listings and 2015 GE Promotion Details
We are excited to announce that GE's four new GeoSpring models have been added to the Northern Specification Qualified Products List (QPL), available here. Key details include:
- GEH50DFEJSRA: 50-gallon retail model
- GEH50DEEJSCA: 50-gallon contractor model ("Pro")
- GEH80DFEJSRA: 80-gallon retail model
- GEH80DEEJSCA: 80-gallon contractor model ("Pro")
- Retail models available at participating retailers
- "Pro" contractor models available at participating wholesalers
- Optional ducting kit available (for additional cost)
All four models will be listed as the first Tier 3 qualified units. Note that in order to achieve Tier 3 operation, units must be manually placed in "Cold Climate Efficiency" mode. This is indicated on the QPL via an asterisk and explanatory note. If units are not placed in this mode (but left in the default standard hybrid mode), they will provide Tier 2 performance. Therefore, all four models will also be listed as Tier 2 compliant. 50-gallon GeoSprings have already shipped to the region; 80-gallon product will have limited availability in the region in Q1.
2015 GE PROMOTION DETAILS
In response to utility and market partner feedback, Hot Water Solutions is collaborating with GE for a single, extended 2015 promotion. Promotion details are below and can be found here:
- Promotion runs March 1 - December 31, 2015 or while funds last
- $300 markdown on GeoSpring units through GE's Northwest supply chain
- GE supply chain partner participation and pricing is determined individually, there may be some variance within the region.
GE's supply chain partners may also offer additional markdowns. For example, Lowe's has an additional $200 markdown on the 50-gallon GeoSpring until May 1.
If you have questions about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Hot Water Solutions